All The Hype Records and The Los Angeles Connection presents EDM Goes Punk. This compilation has various EDM producers remixing some of their favorite tracks in the Punk genre and Punk sub genres. A lot of us at the label, as well as the producers/DJ's that have submitted tracks to this compilation have been huge fan of the "Punk Goes..." series from Fearless Records and has had some roots in Punk Rock one way or another by playing in a band, or just a listener to one of the genres related to Punk. We are glad to put a different spin on songs that we love, and we hope that you love to as well! This compilation is for you to have FREE OF CHARGE!
released May 26, 2014
- Artwork by Steven Rodriguez.
- All tracks were originally done by Mae, The Briggs, The Postal Service, Ramones, Modest Mouse, NOFX, Minor Threat, P.O.D., American Football, and Copeland (BUY THE BANDS ALBUMS!)
- All tracks produced in 2014 by the artists who remixed the song.
- All tracks mastered by Mathew "matphilly" Phillips @ All The Hype Studios in Los Angeles, CA except:
- "The Briggs - This is LA (Mass Flax Remix)" mastered by Joey LaRocca.
- "The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (Justin Edge Remix)" mastered by Justin Sy.
- "Modest Mouse - Dashboard (Dane Gill ReWork)" mastered by Dane Gill.
- "American Football - Never Meant (The Light & the Weight Instrumental Remix)" mastered by Danny Lampton.
- "Copeland - When Finally Set Free (matphilly Remix)" mastered by Justin Sy.
- Track 1 produced and mixed by Mathew Phillips and Steven Rodriguez.
- Track 2 produced and mixed by Joey LaRocca.
- Track 3 produced and mixed by Justin Sy.
- Track 4 produced and mixed by Devon Aviles.
- Track 5 produced and mixed by Dane Gill.
- Track 6 produced and mixed by Steven Rodriguez/Mixed by Mathew Phillips.
- Track 7 produced and mixed by Richie Najar.
- Track 8 produced and mixed by Rossella Blinded.
- Track 9 produced and mixed by Danny Lampton.
- Track 10 produced by Mathew Phillips/Mixed by Justin Sy.
- Thanks to the bands who made these songs. They all hold a special place in our hearts that made us want to remix them. To all the producers that contributed to this comp and anyone that picks this up, tells friends and plays it. This was something we really wanted to do and it came out much better than expected. Hopefully we can do another one of these! Thanks!